Address: Kuunnguarsuup qaava 5A, BOX 403, 3952 Ilulissat, Greenland
Tel: +299 54 31 68
At Unique Tours we reserve the right to eventual mistakes related to our prices. We also reserve the right to change our prices without prior acceptance or notice. Finally, we can not be held accountable for products which are sold out.
All prices are in DKK and exempt from VAT.
Unique Tours accept payment through a secure and encrypted connection (SSL) and we accept: Dankort, MobilePay, Apple Pay, VISA and Mastercard.
Payment will only be charged from your account when your booking has been finally approved and confirmed.
Upon booking you will receive an email confirmation. This is NOT a final approval. When your booking has been finally approved you will receive another email confirming this.
- A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 75% applies for cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- A cancellation fee of 35% applies for cancellations made less than 21 days in advance.
- No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 21 or more days in advance.
Cancelling from Unique Tours:
Tours from the boat’s home base, that are canceled due to weather, ice conditions, technical conditions on the boat, and disease in the crew – will always be refunded 100%. It is only the captain of the boat who makes decisions in these matters. It will always be attempted to move the trip to another time or another date.
Unique Tours are not responsible for other peoples costs or expenses due to cancellations or delays in the service.
Tours departing from ports other than home base will be billed as waiting day in case of cancellations.
A complex maintenance plan keeps the boat in the best possible condition, and minimizes the risk of technical problems.
Cancelling from customer:
If the customer chooses to cancel or reschedule a charter-booking, the following rules apply:
- Until 21 days before the tour starts all bookings are fully refunded (unless something else has been agreed by the confirmation)
- Less than 21 days before the tour starts 35% is paid (the rest will be refunded)
- Less than 72 hours before the tour starts 75% is paid (the rest will be refunded)
- Less than 24 hours before the tour starts is to late for refund
- If other rules apply they will be presented in the confirmation mail.
Described trips can change routes and destinations along the way in case of challenges like unforeseen weather and ice conditions. In such cases, the refund is compared to the time spent not sailing.